New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Friday 12 December 2014

Slow on the restart

Hey guys real sorry, been slow on the blogging lately, I really wanted to pick it back up but I have been filming or editing almost non stop for the last three months or so. Finally got some down time where its just gentle editing to do so I'm hoping to get back on the blogwaggon. What do you want to see me write about? Think im gonna do some news, american tv reviews/ recaps and maybe some behind the scenes stuff with me. Sorry nothing I have done has really been released all that well but check out the Eat Defeat live video I did, most of the rest of my stuff is either still in post or not mine to reveal to you lovely poeple, you will see it as soon as I can let you. Anyway, what do you think I should cover? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment