New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Seven Psychopaths, Walking Dead S3, Joss talks SHIELD and Avengers

Seven Psychopaths Red band trailer
The red band trailer or Seven Psychopaths has been released and is a massive improvement of the previous trailer.
This shows the same humour as In Bruges, its crass and harsh and hilarious! My faith in the film has been restored and its not long to wait now, 12 October isnt far away!

Walking Dead Season 3 Previews
Two new mini previews for the new season of Walking Dead have been released, give them a look.
Darkness looks good, Shivers is a little pointless. I like the look of what I am expecting to be the prison however it is a little funny to see everyone cowering behind Rick. Bring on Tyrese!

Joss talks Avengers Deleted Scene
After the release of Cobie Smulders' deleted pre scene Joss has talked about his ideas behind the scene:
"Audiences didn’t respond to it as well in the movie as I think they would as a DVD extra. Most of them didn’t know who this character was or what the context was, and they were like, 'Uhhh, I don’t know why I’m supposed to be personally involved in this character I don’t know.' The rollout to the Avengers getting to Loki was so gradual that people were getting restless. I thoughtCobie [Smulders] nailed it, and the reason I thought it was necessary is because I was trying to make a war movie and I wanted to give context that something bad had happened in the past. In a war movie, you don’t know who’s going to live or die, but you do know that this war happened and that [the characters] are going to be in a dire circumstance, and I wanted to create that atmosphere.”
On his involvement with the second Avengers film he said:
“It is unbelievably daunting, especially because I don’t want to lose sight of all the other things I have on my docket and in my heart. So, it’s going to be an insane few years, but I feel ready for that. It’s an unholy amount of productivity, but as long as I give it all I can, it’s a good thing. What’s great is that the deal with Marvel is nonspecific, so I will give all I can, but the moment I can’t, I just walk away. The moment I say, 'You know, I’d like to help more on this project, but I need this time for The Avengers,' there’s no obligation. It’s not like, 'You must spend this amount of time on this movie.' It’s as much as it needs to be.”
Really interesting stuff and like everyone I am looking forward to the 3hour version and the next film.

Joss talks SHIELD
Joss also recently made a few comments on the Shield series:
"The important thing to me is that we know what the show is. We love what it is. It came together very organically." he said is has "some really dope notions"  and "It's going to work very well for people who either love the Marvel Universe or for people who've never dipped a toe in the Marvel Universe,"
All good stuff to hear I'm sure everyone is looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment