New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Friday 12 October 2012

Time Travel Movie Idea

I have literally only just had this idea so its a little undeveloped but here is a new film idea.

"My name is Andrew Barnett, I am 36 and I am about to jump back in time. However time is mutli dimensional and if I just jump back I will forget everything and live out my life in exactly the same way. So I don't just jump back, I jump into an alternate timeline back to when I'm 15 push out the young me and take over, living my life all over again. I have lived my life 12 times now and I'm about to start all over again."

There needs to be a character who he tells every time, this character sends him back if he is ever in some kind of accident. I imagined a conversation something like "I want to go see the new Batman film" "Don't, you dont like it... and dont just go and see it to prove me wrong because I know you don't like it and you'll only be lying to yourself." "I hate it when you do that"

I the story of the film will have something to do with the origin of his ability. After a quick think I reckon he should have some sort of implant that lets him do this time travel when interacting with a machine. The story centres around a jump into another timeline where the version of him didn't get the experimental implant and can't jump. The character is then faced with his death after hundreds of years of life, he can freak out and attempt to get the research ultimately wasting the last life he has. I imagine some character or other saying its karma for him not doing anything good with his lives.

All sounds like fun ideas, I don't know what I will use the ideas for but thats it at the the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment