New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Sunday 24 June 2012

Terminator 5 and Tron 3

This is the best news update for me personally in a long time! I check these things often and finally!!! Some news to relay :D

Terminator 5
Ok so since last year the production of T5 was put on hold as director Justin Lin worked on Fast and furious  6, at that time there were a lot of rumours about original cast members returning and more time travel sending them to the setting of the first film and forgetting about Salvation. However, recently Schwarzenegger gave an interview stating

“I can’t say to much they want it held in secret if you know what I mean, but I will say that next year I will start filming it and it’s going to be one of the hardest films I have ever done I can tell you that already for sure” "They have six months set aside just for filming, so I will be training and getting into the best physical shape I possibly can before filming starts. It does follow Salvation although some of the producers and franchise owner were not too happy about the job McG did with it but they felt it was good enough to continue on, and they want the fifth and sixth instalments to be the closing of the franchise"

So..... Yay things are moving again and it sounds like Salvation will be the planned start to a strong cannonical trilogy!

Tron 3
I was a really big fan of Tron Legacy and it did marginally well at the box office so it can be considered for a sequel. Boxleitner, the actor who plays Tron supposedly said almost immediately that the sequel was on the way and some of the writers have mentioned the development of a script so it is looking likely. The Tron Uprising cartoon viewing figures may also be a factor in weather the film comes to fruition or not however Boxleitner stays positive and his most recent statement is

“It’s in the works. Anything could happen, but all I can say is, it’s in its formative stages. [Joseph] Kosinski, who is slated for it, he’s shooting another movie now, and then they’ll get around to doing that. I think somewhere around 2014, maybe. I’m talking way out of school here, but they can’t shoot me because I’m Tron.”

So again it sounds like the ball is kinda rolling soooo good news for us nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment