New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Saturday 30 June 2012

Anger management (Charlie Sheen's return)

Today I sat down to watch the first 2 episodes of Charlie Sheen's new TV show Anger Management. I don't know how many of you are Charlie Sheen fans (also known as Winners) but I quite enjoyed Two and a Half Men and was interested to see how Charlie would do afterwards. Obviously there was the media storm around the time of his leaving and his abusive lifestyle seemed to drag him down, whether that continues I dont know but it isnt shown in his TV show. His new character, Charlie, is a more grown up version of his Two and a Half Men character and seems two have some of the same issues but is a more realistic version of a mix between Charlie and Alan Harper. The show itself is relatively amusing and I can imagine the arcs that will appear as the characters develop. It is at its heart a traditional style of sitcom and would be nothing without its star. I myself am quite a fan of Charlie and despite its current placement at FX I am sure when its reruns crawl onto Comedy Central in Charlie shaped marathons with Two and a Half Men I will be happy enough to watch. To sum it up its Charlie grown up a bit, as a psychiatrist, a bit of a giggle.
5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment