New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Sunday 24 February 2013

Defiance and Castle

Its been a long week full of work and catching up. No filming done but lots of planning reading and writing. I haven't watched all that much for uni, its been more of a theoretical and practical week rather than reviewing. That being said the one film I did fully watch is exceptional, 24 Hour Photo, a heavy theoretical review of that is on the way. Television has been fantastic this week, for Castle! The best episode to date I think, I love Cap'n Mal but after the last episode Fillion has shown his best performance to date in this weeks Castle, it was stunning.

I watched Cougar town, New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, Sparticus and Arrow but the only particularly special thing to note is that Jamie Bamber ie. BSG's Baltar was a wicked villain in Arrow. The rest of my week has been taken up by watching and rewatching videos for the upcomming Xbox MMO and Syfy TV series Defiance. Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to it.

Aside from theoretical papers and comics I have been reading Halo the Fall of Reach, I am really enjoting it, its making me more and more of a fan of Chief, who I never really cared for. My only problem with it is that I love the Reach game and I can in no way see it lining up but oh well.

Finally on the internet this week I got tweeted by Bear Mccreary, Defiance and Joe Keatinge (the writer of Morbius), out of these Mr Mccreary really made my day, genius!

If you want to know what comics I read check out this weeks CBT, thats me for the week, time to get on with more Shtako. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment