New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Wednesday 29 August 2012

MARVEL! SHIELD TV SERIES

S.H.I.E.L.D Series announced for ABC
A pilot has been pitched to Disney owned ABC for a SHIELD series produced and run by the husband and wife Dollhouse duo Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen. Joss Whedon of course stated when discussing the series that he would write and direct the pilot and show up from time to time. 
My mind is literally RACING with ideas of where this could go, there is so little info about it as it has only just been announced. The only thing that has been said about it is that it would be autonomous from the avengers sequel and not a spin off. It might just be my understanding of those two terms but to me that means it will not be in the same universe or at least not the same universe as Avengers 2. Whether this will be the case or whether it will change I don't know but I would personally hope someone forces it to be tied to A1 and 2 as that could bring about some amazing stuff. Anyway GOOD NEWS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment