New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Saturday 4 August 2012

My current projects

I haven't posted that many reviews recently so you may be wondering what I am up to, well......

1.Writing any reviews I can at any time I can!

2. Catching up on Minecraft, its epic! My minequest has only just begun!

3. Reading Classic X Men comics from the first run of uncanny, they are pretty bad but I will give you a full review in batches of 10 comics at a time.

4. Reading War of the Worlds, I am a fan of the record a disliker of the films and have been reading the book to review, I would also like to hear the radio broadcast that fooled nations into panic. I will let you know how that all goes soon.

5. Project Cortman. A project I am working on with my bro Jimmy Weaver to give I Am Legend an accurate screen adaptation. I just bought another copy of the book and have begun scribbling thoughts all over it, I may post a few of my thoughts to you guys that have read the book for consideration.

6. Finishing my scifi pilot. Its been going for around 8months and it feels like a marathon episode, I have no idea how long it is in time but im on page 62 now and its nearly finished! Let me know if you want a sneaky read.

7. After said 8 months I am itching to film something in the universe of my movie as a kind of proof of concept and as a visual guide for any readers. I have always said that even though Im writing my SF now I dont want to film it till I am respected and trusted with a budget (fingers crossed that eventually happens) so for now its gonna be a short. Concept images have been posted and Im kinda spitballing ideas whilst finishing the big pilot.

8. Reviewing my favourite films in specific detail. If you missed the post I am going to be doing reivews of my favourite films every Sunday (I hope) for you guys to read. They will be big reviews gushing with the reasons I love the films so much. Some of the films are in franchises, some of them are complete franchises I will talk about lots! Dont miss them!

So thats what I am up to! "Working" hard

No comments:

Post a Comment