New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Wednesday 25 July 2012

More details, the stuff I know/ concept art

I have been planning to do this short for a while now. As you may know I have been working for nearly a year now on a SF script and world for a series, whilst I dont want to make a start on that until I have the money to do it justice, I am itching to film something in that world. So I am! I just dont know what exactly... I have been doing a little concept art for it today and whilst doing it I thought I may centre it around the mad dogs, or at least a possible candidate... that wont mean a lot to most of you... My only problem at the moment is that I enjoy character pieces but I feel like I need something to say in a short, a poignant message of some sort... Anyway a few characters have grown from my scribbles so your welcome to have a look.


Pencils are light.... Ink time!
Let me know what you Ink :P

No comments:

Post a Comment