New film reviews are all spoiler free!
Oldies are a little more in depth!
If you want to suggest a film for me to review tweet or Facebook us!

Saturday 28 July 2012

Silent Hill 3D, Cloud Atllas and Wright's Collider

Silent Hill 3D
The first full trailer for Silent Hill 3D has been released, take a look
Nice img of Pyramid head there, sporting his massive sword, he is nice to see as a random inclusion. It appears as through the film will have a lot of aspects of the game, its been a while since I have played the game but I dont remember the "darkness", Im guessing thats a reference to the first film. However it does look crepy, I like the nurses and pyramid head and it makes me want to revisit the franchise! (Although Im struggling with Homecoming atm)

Cloud Atlas Trailer
WOW!!!! The Wachowski's seem to have brought this epic 12 tale book to life with stunnung visuals, a brilliant cast and a followable storyline. I haven't read the book so I have no idea what its going to be like but it looks like Romeo and Juliet set up with 12 different endings. I am really excited about seeing this one!


Collider? Edgar Wright
Edgar Wright is teaming up with JJ Abrams and screenwriter Mark Protosevich (Thor, I am Legend) to make a SF film after he is finished with Worlds End. Presumably he wont start work on it till after ant man as that has been tied with a 2014 release date. So its very early days but when talking about it in relation to Worlds End he said that Worlds End would be more of a comedy SF and Collider would be more of a straight SF.... but little is known, still with the director having done nothing since Scott Pilgrim VS the World it looks as though his schedule is getting busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment